** Competition Closed** Win 2 Tickets to the Kedington Annual Wine Fair
Kedington Annual Wine Fair is back and we've got tickets to give away! Keep reading for details.
What is Kedington Wine Fair?
The Kedington Wine Fair is Hong Kong’s longest running portfolio wine tasting and offers an unforgettable walk-around tasting experience featuring a selection of amazing wineries pouring their best bottles.
This one-night-only event will be hosted at The Upper House and is set to showcase 20 top class wineries and more than 80 wines imported exclusively by Kedington, accompanied by light bites. Make sure you keep reading and to enter our lucky draw to win 2 tickets to the wine fair.
What to expect at the Kedington Wine Fair
– A lively walk-around wine tasting at one of Hong Kong’s best hotels
– The opportunity to find your new favourite among 20 different 90+ point scoring wineries
– All wines will be presented by the passionate people from the wineries themselves and brought to you exclusively by Kedington.
– The best prices of the year to stock up your wine fridge after summer
– $100 discount voucher included with each ticket
– A lucky draw for crazy special bottles brought over especially from the cellars
– Delicious cheese and cold cuts
Who Will Be There?
Winemakers and winery representatives from hand-selected wineries; from globally admired brands like Charles Heidsieck Champagne to tiny, top-class producers like Wantima of Yarra Valley. There will be Tuscany’s beloved Carpineto; New Zealand’s biodynamic heroes, Seresin; the pioneers of forgotten vines in Spain, Matsu and Proyecto Garnachas de Espana; Argentina’s Malbec mavericks, Bodegas Salentein; Andy Warhol’s friends, Cuvaison of Napa Valley and loads more!
When: Thursday, 13 September 2018 (6:30 – 9:30 pm)
Where: Beyond the Lawn at The Upper House, Admiralty
Tickets: $350 per person, $300 for groups of 6 or more
To Book: Event Website
Your ticket includes tasting of 80+ wines, $100 voucher, 1x lucky draw entry and light bites