Whispers are excitingly telling tales that Hongkongers can soon sail out of Victoria Harbour to enjoy a seacation on the glorious waters of the South China Sea. The Genting Dream, a cruise ship of Dream Cruises, can host you for 2 or 3 nights of unforgettable memories.
Genting Dream will revitalise your senses as you appreciate leaving the city for the first time in many months. The iconic skyline will shimmer in the distance as you sip cocktails from your private balcony or the upper decks.
A unique journey, for an inspirational retreat
The all-inclusive seacation packages allow you to savour the finest flavours from Asia and the rest of the world, and offer extraordinary services to each guest to unleash and relax, in the middle of the waters.
Your personal butler will take care of your every whim as Hong Kong disappears from sight for two or three nights. Your butler can draw your evening bath, arrange couple’s spa treatments, Champagne afternoon teas and even in-stateroom or balcony dining.
Multi-award-winning Genting Dream offers a haven of calm with world-class spa facilities that will pamper your COVID-tired soul with rejuvenating treatments, including their signature healing reflexology.
Passengers seeking fun and laughter can take advantage of the seemingly endless world-class entertainment and leisure facilities, including rock climbing and rope courses, a state-of-the-art bowling alley and cinema, swimming pools and the Zouk Beach Club, where you can watch blockbusters while enjoying a sunset or the stars, if you’re lucky!
Water slides are also available and yes, your kids will absolutely love it too! Indeed, Genting Dream has been awarded the Travel Weekly Asia Readers’ Choice Awards as the Best Cruise Line for Family.
The crew are family-friendly, and there are plenty of activities for little people to enjoy. Babysitting and childminding services are available so that you can take advantage of the romance of being at sea.
Your stateroom or palace suite accommodation has all of the indulgent offerings expected from a luxury hotel with fine European cotton bedlinen and designer brand bath amenities.
All-inclusive spectacular two- or three-night cruises
Choose from two or three-night cruises for your seacation. Hong Kong residents are eligible for this spectacular journey and passengers can choose from various accommodation types, from the balcony stateroom to the palace deluxe suite.
What’s included in the Seacation package by Dream Cruises:
- Two-night cruises depart each Wednesday and Friday, starting from HK$ 1688 per person. Port Charge: HK$ 500 per person included.
- Three-night cruises depart each Sunday, starting from HK$ 2125 per person. Port Charge: HK$ 500 per person included.
- All rates include accommodation, three daily meals at designated restaurants included, Hong Kong port charges and the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong 0.15% levy.
- Taxes and fees inclusive, exclude onboard gratuities.
- Covid-19 measures: All passengers must ensure that they are fully vaccinated at least 14-days before embarking on the cruise ship for a seacation. Those who are exempted will need to present medical proof or be under 16-years. Guests of all ages will have to undergo a self-paid PCR test and obtain negative results.
Book your seacation package easily on Klook
Genting Dream was the first luxury ship in the Dream Cruises portfolio and is synonymous with luxury, authentic hospitality, unforgettable experiences and inspirational journeys.
Oh, and today is the last day to enjoy 50% your third and fourth guests! Book it right here ⤵️
Image credits: Genting Dream