Hidden across Hong Kong are incredible hotels offering staycation packages designed to fulfil all your weekend vibes, and we’ve gathered here the latest staycation packages available in the city. Whether you fancy a 5-stars hotel for a luxurious break or, a more lay back one for a romantic stay with your loved one, grab your swimsuit, your sunnies, and get ready for the ultimate staycation.
With architecture that draws you into its embrace, packages tailored for pet- or family-friendliness, inclusive meals at internationally-recognized in-house restaurants, bars, and lounges, and more, these stay, dine, and indulge experiences stand out from the pack. The hotels featured here have multiple staycation package offerings, but we’ve introduced the basic packages for easy comparison.
Hong Kong Island
If you’re looking for a hotel that has it all, spend a night at The Murray. Escape the mundane with The Murray’s stunning architectural designs, sophisticated urban chic rooms, and five elegant restaurants. Each room features floor-to-ceiling windows, offering plenty of natural light and beautiful views of the surrounding city. While there are plenty of dining options at The Murray, we particularly like Popinjays, the rooftop bar and restaurant with a stunning terrace. Be sure to enjoy a cheeky nightcap before retiring to your room for the night.
- The Treasure Moment Staycation Package includes daily breakfast, afternoon tea set or an Oktoberfest admission ticket with 2 beers & 3 course seafood tower dinner, one complimentary stay for pet, and free parking.
- Cost : Starting at $3,080/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 3141 8888.
- Address : The Murray, 22 Cotton Tree Dr, Central.
Arguably one of Hong Kong’s swankiest hotels, a staycation at The Upper House is the perfect splurge for a night away. Many of the rooms offer sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, but if you don’t manage to snag a harbour view, simply head up to the top floor of The Upper House to enjoy a seasonal Meditaterranean menu at Salisterra. The hotel offers complimentary weekend morning yoga classes and if you’re really looking to pamper yourself, opt for one of the many in-room spa treatments available.
- The Upper House Staycation includes unlimited popcorn and on-demand movies in your room, complimentary Maxi-Bar, complimentary dessert for birthdays and anniversaries, daily breakfast for two at Salisterra, and 24 hr. access to the gym.
- Cost: Starting at $2,750/night on Klook or call +852 2918 1838.
- Address: The Upper House, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty.
Often overlooked given its location in the eastern district of Hong Kong Island, EAST has some of the most stunning and unique views of Victoria Harbour. The vibe at EAST is relaxing and laid-back, the service is friendly and efficient, and the floor-to-ceiling windows in the rooms give the space an airy and bright feel. Whether you want to laze under the sun or do a few laps, EAST has an outdoor pool on the 4th floor, but the real gem of the entire experience is Sugar, the hotel’s rooftop bar where you can watch the sun set with a cocktail.
- The EAST Staycation Package includes a stay in the Urban View Room with complimentary use of the outdoor pool and gym, complimentary tea and coffee in your room, and breakfast at café/lobby lounge Domain.
- Cost: Starting at $749/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 3968 3968.
- Address: EAST Hong Kong, 29 Tai Koo Shing Rd, Quarry Bay.
A list about staycations is not complete without the JW Marriott Hong Kong. Located in Pacific Place with easy access to all the cultural, gastronomic, and touristic attractions Hong Kong has to offer. You can stroll through the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, indulge in some shopping at Pacific Place, relish some authentic dim sum at the Michelin star Man Ho Chinese Restaurant and then head over to Lan Kwai Fong for a night of (socially distant) partying – all within a day! End the day with a bath using the complimentary aromatherapy toiletries.
- The JW Getaway Package includes daily breakfast buffet for two and $800 of dining credits for use at the hotel’s restaurants, bars, or in-room dining. Kids stay for free.
- Cost: Starting at $2,068/night on Klook or call +852 2810 8366.
- Address: JW Marriott, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty.
This urban sanctuary has long been a standout hotel in Hong Kong. Island Shangri-La located above Pacific Place is home to eight restaurants and bars perfect for authentic Cantonese at the Michelin-starred Summer Palace, a casual affair at Lobster Bar & Grill, or a fine French dining experience at Restaurant Petrus. The contemporary Thai restaurant Waterside Terrace is just steps away from the outdoor pool, so you can keep the poolside cocktails and bites coming all day. Personalize your own getaway spa experience at the indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, 24 hour fitness center, Hatha yoga classes at the health club, solarium, and massage treatments.
- The basic staycation package includes $1000 hotel credit, a complimentary kids’ amenities bag, and access to the gym and outdoor swimming pool.
- Reserve: Book on Booking or call +852 2877 3838.
- Address: Island Shangri-La, Supreme Court Rd, Central.
If waking up in old world charm and 300 thread count sheets sounds like your idea of a good staycation, then you’ll love The Pottinger. Affectionately named after Hong Kong’s first Governor, The Pottinger has an East-meets-West vibe present in the rooms’ modern decor with a distinct touch of history. It’s hard to beat the central location of the hotel, making it a fuss-free venture. The Pottinger is also home to a few great restaurants – Gradini Ristorante E Bar Italiano and Ta Vie – and a laid back bar, The Envoy, with cozy outdoor seating.
- The Pottinger Hong Kong Staycation Package includes complimentary access to Goji Studios Central (2 minutes from the hotel) and $1,320 worth of dining credit per night from Sundays to Thursdays or $1,650 worth of dining credit per night on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cost: Starting at $1,452/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 2308 3188.
- Address: The Pottinger, 74 Queen’s Rd Central, Central.
This classic hotel is the perfect combination of East meets West in both design and service. Most of the rooms have a bit of an old school feel, but what you’re really after at the Mandarin Oriental goes far beyond the room. We particularly like the spa suites, designed for couples or friends who want to completely unwind together. You’ll also find a gentleman’s barber, complete salon, tea lounge, an indoor swimming pool with an underwater sound system, and tepidarium.
- The Man Wah Signature Menu Staycation includes a 5-course set dinner at Cantonese restaurant Man Wah for two and complimentary breakfast the day after check-in. One dog up to 4.5kg can stay for free.
- Cost: Starting at $3,080/night on Klook or call +852 2522 0111.
- Address: Mandarin Oriental, 5 Connaught Rd Central, Central.
From the moment you step into the lobby, the staff at Four Seasons is at your service. With stunning harbour view rooms, an emphasis on mindfulness and wellbeing, and way too many Michelin-stars under one roof, this hotel is a no-brainer. Spend the day relaxing by the heated infinity pool before retreating to the spa for one of the hotel’s unique treatments at the vitality lounge or steam rooms. End your day at either two Michelin-starred French bar Caprice, three Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant Lung King Heen, or three Michelin-starred Sushi Saito followed by an innovative cocktail at Argo.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong Staycation Package includes a one-night stay in the Deluxe Peak View room, complimentary fruit and Nespresso coffee, cake for special celebrations, and breakfast for two in-room or at The Lounge.
- Cost: Starting at $2,926/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 3196 8888.
- Address: Four Seasons Hotel, 8 Finance St, Central.
Opened in late 2019, Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour offers a serene oasis in North Point surrounded by food, culture, and leisure. The panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and urban landscape are made even more picturesque when watching the sunset from their rooftop infinity pool or Cruise, their gorgeous restaurant and bar. To help you overcome your travel bug, they also have a series of travel-themed packages so you can “tour the world in Hong Kong.” Having already visited Korea, Thailand, they are now touring Western Australia!
- The “Staycation with Snoopy” Package includes a stay in the Snoopy themed room with complimentary puppy welcome gifts, breakfast at The Farmhouse Café, Snoopy Sweet Combo dessert at The Farmhouse Deli, and photo ops in the Snoopy Camping Room.
- Cost: Starting at $1,353/night on Klook or call +852 3896 9888.
- Address: Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour, 1 North Point Estate Lane, North Point.
Designed by interior designer extraordinaire André Fu, St. Regis is described as a “curated mansion” in the heart of Wan Chai. It is luxury at its finest. With its Frette linens, robes and slippers, Laboratoire Remède products, and Claybrook bathtub, you will feel cocooned in comfort. They also have not just one but two Michelin-starred restaurants. You can enjoy Chef Olivier Elzer’s innovative take on traditional French cuisine in a contemporary setting at L’Envol, or indulge in the modern Cantonese dishes created by Chef Hung Chi-Kwong at Rùn. Or better yet, try both! And finally, you have to stop by The St. Regis Bar where you can taste the bespoke signature cocktails inspired by Hong Kong’s tramline and New York’s subway.
- The Stay and Dine Package includes daily breakfast for two and a choice between a 3-course set dinner (to be enjoyed at The Drawing Room restaurant or in-room) and an in-room afternoon tea set.
- Cost: Starting at $3,397/night on Klook or call +852 2136 6888.
- Address: St. Regis Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Drive, Wan Chai.
Opening its doors in December 2020, The Hari is a luxurious retreat in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Wan Chai. Their 210 luxury guestrooms, with interior architecture designed by the renowned Tara Bernerd & Partners studio, offer an incredible vantage point with views of the intertwining old and new in Hong Kong. For a special occasion, you can book one of their three rooftop suites with a private terrace, where you will also find a selection of ever-changing artworks from contemporary local and regional artists. They also house two restaurants, Japanese restaurant and terrace Zoku and Italian restaurant and bar Lucciola. And of course, with the abundance of cafes and shopping in Wan Chai and Causeway Bay (with the hotel just 400m from Times Square), you’ll never be short on entertainment options!
- The Staycation by The Hari Package includes breakfast and welcome drinks for two, HK$400 food & beverage credit, room decoration for birthdays or anniversaries, and complimentary late check-out on Mondays to Thursdays.
- Cost: Starting at $1,265/night on Klook, book on Agoda or Booking, or call +852 2129 0388.
- Address: The Hari, 330 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai.
Conrad offers a sleek stay for business travellers and staycationers alike. Set on the 61st floor of Pacific Place, the hotel provides soaring views of Victoria Harbour as well as Victoria Peak. Choose from six restaurants and bars including Northern Italian fine dining Nicholini’s, sophisticated Cantonese restaurant Golden Leaf, and poolside dining at Garden Cafe. Rooms are built for practicality and homely comfort with a pillow menu and genuine marble bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs.
- The Deluxe King Room Package includes Halloween-theme welcome drinks, buffet lunch at Garden Cafe for two on the day of arrival, and complimentary breakfast for two.
- Cost: Starting at $1,698/night on Trip.com, book on Klook, or call +852 2521 3838.
- Address: Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, No. 88 Queensway, Admiralty.
Step back in time during your stay at one of the city’s most iconic hotels: The Peninsula. Built in the 1920s, The Peninsula’s guest rooms with marble bathtub and free HD movies exudes old world charm and timeless elegance. Perhaps best known for its classic afternoon tea, the hotel also offers an impressive range of cuisines – head to Gaddi’s for a French fine dining experience, Spring Moon for Michelin-starred Cantonese cuisine, or one of the other six restaurants and bars that are sure to delight your senses. Although we’d prefer a hotel with an outdoor pool, The Peninsula’s heated indoor pool means you can enjoy the stunning backdrop of the harbor all year long.
- The “Tasteful Retreat” Staycation includes breakfast for two at The Lobby, in-room dinner set for two on the day of arrival, and Peninsula’s classic afternoon tea set to take home.
- Cost: Starting at $2,728/night on Klook or call +852 2920 2888.
- Address: The Peninsula, Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Known for its trademark European luxury, The Langham exudes elegance and comfort. If you’ve ever wanted to dine at a three Michelin-starred restaurant, now’s your chance to indulge in authentic Cantonese cuisine at T’ang Court. The Langham also has more casual dining options where you can grab a burger at New York-style deli Main St. Deli or enjoy an authentic British afternoon tea at Palm Court. Head up to the rooftop where you’ll be surrounded by a 604-square meter wellness sanctuary comprised of treatment rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, and a split-level fitness and health club.
- The 36 Hour Hideaway Package in the Superior Courtyard View room includes daily breakfast and an afternoon tea set for two, and a guaranteed 36-hour stay (9am check-in, 9pm check-out the next day).
- Cost: Starting at $1,857/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 2375 1133.
- Address: The Langham, 8 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui.
After a quick 80 second journey up, the elevator doors will open to the grand lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, located on the 102nd floor of West Kowloon’s International Commerce Centre. The soaring panoramic views of the city can be seen throughout the hotel and are completely captivating. Get your feet wet at the hotel’s indoor infinity pool or pamper yourself in one of their nine lavish treatment rooms. The Ritz-Carlton is home to two Michelin-starred restaurants: Cantonese restaurant Tin Lung Heen and Italian restaurant Tosca. OZONE, the rooftop lounge, is the city’s highest bar and has an incredibly indulgent Sunday brunch buffet where both the food and wine flow.
- The Deluxe Room Package includes breakfast for two, a complimentary bottle of house champagne on the day of arrival, and 20% off of dining at Tin Lung Heen, Tosca di Angelo and The Lounge and Bar.
- Cost: Starting at $3,109/night on Trip.com or call +852 2263 2263.
- Address: The Ritz-Carlton, ICC, 1 Austin Rd West, West Kowloon.
When a hotel claims they have beds “so comfortable you may never want to leave,” you can bet they’ll make it onto this list (especially when you can enjoy those harbour views without moving a muscle). Throughout the hotel you’ll find plenty of art pieces crafted by local talents and curated by award-winning artist Freeman Lau, along with a variety of ‘green’ additions to the hotel’s decor. The open-air heated pool, poolside bar dishing out stone baked pizza, fresh coffee, and frosted craft beers, celebrated Cantonese restaurant Above & Beyond, and Angsana Spa by Banyan Tree make Hotel ICON even more enticing as a staycation getaway.
- The Hotel ICON Staycation Package includes breakfast and an “All About Durian” afternoon tea set for two at The Market (featuring 7 open kitchens each showcasing a different culture’s cuisine) and a complimentary in-room mini bar and snack refresh.
- Cost: Starting at $1,760/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 3400 1000.
- Address: Hotel ICON, 17 Science Museum Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui.
The sleek and sexy Mira in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui is more than you can expect in one of Hong Kong’s most bustling and busy neighbourhoods. You can immerse yourself in the spa or the stunning indoor pool for some relaxation, while your kids are enjoying the Mira Wanderland activity zone with tons of fun activities and games. You can also taste the globe as the Mira is home to seven different restaurants including the innovative French-Japanese Whisk and their open-air lounge Vibes with an onsite shisha master. But you may just end up hanging out in your room and chilling in the marble bathtub, taking in their bold colour palettes and luxurious design elements.
- The Stay N’ Chill 2.0 Package includes your choice from the Greener Side Menu, a complimentary bottle of red/white wine or mini bar drinks, buffet breakfast at international buffet Yamm, complimentary access to the Mira Wanderland activity floor, and 20% off all hotel restaurants and bars during the stay.
- Cost: Starting at $1,045/night on Klook or call +852 2368 1111.
- Address: The Mira, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
With 28 hotels operating in 16 countries, it’s safe to say that Rosewood is an experienced hospitality provider. With eight unique in-house restaurants/bars each making their own names in their respective cuisines (including a tapas bar, Indian street food, and cocktail lounge), a designated urban wellness center, and dreamy harbour-facing infinity pool, Rosewood is one to put on the wishlist for multiple reasons. They even have a friendly pet policy with dedicated pet staycations.
- The Kowloon Bay View Suite Package ( 118m² room with king bed) includes breakfast, afternoon tea, and aperitivo at The Manor for two.
- Cost: Starting at $5,036/night on Trip.com, book on Klook, or call +852 3891 8888.
- Address: Rosewood Hong Kong, No. 18 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui.
At this chic Nina property located in industrial Kwun Tong, the intertwining of art and technology are evident through out the hotel’s public spaces and guest rooms. Displayed art from their Artist in Residence Program is inspired by the area’s rich history of textile production. There are exciting outdoor adventures and innovative dining surrounding the hotel to make your staycation a true ‘tour your own city’ experience.
- The Nina Hotel Kowloon East Staycation Package includes set breakfast for 2 at contemporary European restaurant forte from award-winning Chef Cheuk Sin, daily mini-bar drinks, complimentary use of the swimming pool and gym, and late check-out until 2pm.
- Cost: Starting at $640/night on Klook or call +852 3968 8666.
- Address: Nina Hotel Kowloon East, 38 Chong Yip St, Kwun Tong.
In a little over 30 minutes you will feel like you’re a world away at the Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel. Located seaside amongst tropical gardens, with a day spa and fabulous resort-style pool, you might just want to move here permanently. The Gold Coast Hotel offers its visitors one of Hong Kong’s longest stretches of beach, well-maintained jogging/walking tracks, and an abundance of dining and entertainment options. Although this hotel does a great job catering to families with their waterpark, Outdoor Kids Island, kid-themed rooms, adventure zone, and more, it’s also a perfect romantic getaway or a fun weekend with friends.
- The Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel Staycation includes a night’s stay in the balcony room, lunch buffet for two at Café Lagoon, access to the swimming pool and gym, and complimentary mini-bar.
- Cost: Starting at $1,500/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 2452 8888.
- Address: Gold Coast Hotel, 1 Castle Peak Rd, Castle Peak Bay.
Want to escape Hong Kong and have a seaside vacation? You can do that in our very own backyard, Discovery Bay! A short bus ride away from Discovery Bay ferry pier is the beautiful Auberge, equipped with everything you need for a perfect get away. Near the beach, check; stunning views, check; AND an outdoor pool with views of the ocean, check check check! You can also enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Café bord de Mer & Lounge, either indoor or on the terrace, while overlooking the South China Sea. And with the close proximity to Disneyland and other attractions such as the Big Buddha, you will never be out of things to do, with kids or adults!
- The Auberge Discovery Bay Staycation Package includes a night’s stay in the Mountain View Room, buffet dinner for two at Cafe bord de Mer, breakfast buffet for two, and a DIY kite set.
- Cost: Starting at $2,705/night on Klook, book on Booking, or call +852 2295 8288.
- Address: Auberge Discovery Bay, 88 Siena Ave, Discovery Bay, Lantau Island.
Other deals and promotions available in Hong Kong
The selection above only includes staycations but many hotels offer last-minute deals and discounts. Klook, Trip.com, Agoda or Booking.com regularly propose new promotions. That’s a good start for your next peaceful retreat from Hong Kong’s hustle and bustle, and we’ve also gathered more staycations below.