In Collaboration With Lumiere Runway Fashion Show & Meler Productions
On November 26th 2022 be ready to feast your senses on the first Lumiere Runway Fashion Show in Hong Kong.
Known for their focus on sustainability, philanthropy and supporting small businesses, Meler Productions, which has produced successful runways in Los Angeles and Dubai, will be bringing their unique concept to Hong Kong. The event will take place at the Grade 1 heritage building, the Haw Par Mansion. This incredible space, which after revitalisation in 2009 has been converted into Haw Par Music, has hosted many concerts and events for Gucci and Shanghai Tang. It will be transformed to present a fashion show unlike any other in Hong Kong.
Showcasing international and #madeinhongkong designers
The show will present 8 showstopping designers from Hong Kong and across the world. Chosen for their innovation, opulence and commitment to sustainability, some of these brands will have their own boutique to share their work. Attendees will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the clothes and interact with the designers.
At this moment, the brands confirmed are:
- Sparkle Collection – A Hong Kong based cultural and artistic fashion brand of exclusive East- meets-West designer items that exemplifies an understated luxurious and fashionable lifestyle.
- KRSV – Russian born, Hong Kong based Anastasia Krasavtseva creates timeless tailor made pieces using discarded natural fibres such as silk
- VIPOP – A Hong Kong based fashion brand dedicated to shining a light on sustainable handcrafted works sourced from Latin America and beyond.
- Beautifully Diverse – This Australian brand prides itself on showcasing diversity and culture through its fashion while still having sustainability at its core.
- 3 Points (Los Angeles) –3points from the African and French roots was founded in 2016 to bring an essence of empowerment and confidence to the women. These pieces are strictly unique and custom design to perfectly embrace the forms of your body.
- Caftan House – An Australian based brand, it specialises in authentic yet innovative Moroccan caftans.
- Frances RTW – Producing locally in Indonesia, the brand is known for original and versatile clothing that can be ‘Your Mondays to Sundays Outfit’.
Not just a runway
Lumiere Runway aims to not only showcase up and coming brand from Hong Kong and internationally, it also donates 20% of ticketing proceeds to a charity, specifically Make-A-Wish Hong Kong for the November 26th event. General Admission ticket pricing begins at US$40, and VIP tickets are for US$150 and US$250.
For overseas attendees Meler Productions has partnered with local hotels and airlines to provide three night accommodation (Friday, November 25th to Monday, October 28th,2022) and flight tickets for US$1750 (plus tax).
Win one of four VIP passes
We’ve partnered up with Lumiere Runway to give away four VIP passes, which include:
- Access to runway show
- Red carpet
- Open bar
- Second row seat
- Premium cuisine
- Access to vendors
Follow the steps on Instagram to enter:
Image credits: Meler Productions