Ed Sheeran has unveiled the schedule for the highly awaited Asia leg of his ‘+ – = ÷ x’ tour, set to span from January to March 2024. However, fans in the 852 might be left waiting, as Hong Kong remains off the roster, alongside Macao.
The tour is set to commence in late January with two electrifying performances in Japan, specifically in Osaka and Tokyo. Following this, Sheeran will journey to Taiwan and make his way through Southeast Asia in February. The “Shape of You” singer has also scheduled performances in Indonesia and the Philippines for early March. To cap off the tour, Sheeran will grace the stage with a solo performance in India.
Adding to the excitement, fellow English singer-songwriter Calum Scott is slated to join Sheeran throughout the Asian tour dates. Tour promoter AEG Asia has hinted at more details regarding ticket prices and sales to be unveiled soon.
It remains uncertain if there will be any additions to the tour dates, but fans in Hong Kong and other unlisted cities are holding onto hope. For now, fans across Asia are gearing up for what promises to be an unforgettable series of concerts from one of the world’s leading musical talents.
Ed Sheeran + – = ÷ x 2024 Tour Schedule:
- January 27 – Osaka, Japan, Kyocera Dome
- January 31 – Tokyo, Japan, Tokyo Dome
- February 03 – Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Kaohsiung National Stadium
- February 10 – Bangkok, Thailand, Rajamangala Stadium
- February 16 – Singapore, Singapore, National Stadium
- February 24 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Bukit Jalil National Stadium
- March 02 – Jakarta, Indonesia, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium
- March 09 – Manila, The Philippines, SMDC Festival Grounds
- March 16 – Mumbai, India, Mahalaxmi Race Course
Header Image Credit: Kmeron via Flickr