The sixth edition of the Shi Fu Miz Festival will be held at Sai Yuen Farm in Cheung Chau, from October 27-October 29. The highlight of the three-day event will be electronic music from 43 international, regional, and local live acts and DJs. There will also be cultural activities centred around lifestyle, family and well-being.
This year’s festival will feature international performers such as Antal and Identified Patient from the Netherlands, South African-UK artist ESA, and La Mamie’s and Camion Bazar from France. Regional acts including Tokyo’s CYK, Seoul’s Mogwaa, and Manila’s Emel & Katsu will take the stage, as will Ani Phoebe, Ganjaman Vibrations, and Sai Street Sessions from Hong Kong.
Festival-goers can explore everything that Cheung Chau has to offer, from beaches and grassy fields, to campsites and a concrete pit for roller skating. There will also be several lighting and art installations spread across the festival field, as well as lifestyle workshops related to yoga, meditation, breath work, and sound healing.
The organisers behind the event have worked to make it family-friendly by putting together activities and workshops for children. In addition, there will be a focus on sustainability — attendees must only bring reusable bottles that they can fill up at water dispensers, and not single-use plastic bottles.
Visitors can buy three-day passes or single-day passes. The three-day blind passes and early-bird tickets are sold out. Tickets available for purchase are:
- Advance three-day passes: HK$1,080
- Last-chance three-day passes: HK$1,280 (available soon)
- Day passes for Friday, October 27: HK$580HKD, plus fees
- Advance day passes for Saturday, October 28: HK$780, plus fees
- Advance day passes for Sunday, October 29: HK$580, plus fees
- Last-chance tickets for Saturday, October 28: HK$980, plus fees (available soon)
- Last-chance tickets for Sunday, October 29: HK$680HKD, plus fees (available soon)
Admission for children under 12 years old is free, but they must be accompanied by an adult. All tickets are available on Eventbrite. For more information on Shi Fu Miz Festival, visit the event website
Header image credits: Shi Fu Miz via Facebook