Cathay Pacific will offer passengers more than 100,000 discounted economy tickets to 34 short-haul and long-haul destinations in its network, from August 17-30.
Travellers can book tickets to the following cities between 2pm on August 17 to 11.59pm on August 30, which they can use for travel from January 1-June 30, 2024:
- Mainland China: Chongqing, Haikou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai (Pudong), Qingdao, Chengdu, Xi’an, Xiamen
- Japan: Fukuoka, Tokyo (Narita), Nagoya
- South Korea: Seoul
- Taiwan: Kaohsiung, Taipei
- South East Asia: Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore
- India: Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Australia: Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- USA: Chicago, San Francisco
- Europe: Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, London
- Middle East: Dubai, Tel Aviv
- South Africa: Johannesburg
Passengers should note that blackout dates will apply to these discounted tickets.
Cathay Pacific is also one of the airlines that is part of the Hello Hong Kong campaign, a government initiative to encourage tourists to visit the SAR.
As part of this drive, the airline has given visitors free and discounted tickets from various destinations in its network — including Southeast Asia, Mainland China, the UK, Europe, South Korea, Japan, the US and Canada, Dubai, India, Bangladesh, and Nepal, Australia and New Zealand, and Taiwan.
For more information on Cathay’s two-week special offers, visit the airline’s campaign page.
Header image credits: Brussels Airport via Flickr